Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 02:45 PM   #96
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

1. What is your first name? Mike
2. What does your online name mean? It's my last name and you add boy to it. Simple as that.
3. What City do you live in? Well, Barron, WI, but I go to college in Oshkosh, WI.
4. How old are you? 21
5. What team do you root for and why? Vikings... After week 17, I don't know why. I'm also a Cubs fan... Don't ask how I liked teams out of state.. Who gives a ****
6. What do you do for a living or are you in school? I go to school, as stated above, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh where I play baseball..
7. How long have you been playing FOF? since version... 2003
8. How did you find out about this website? Through TPF boards.. I enjoy it here more, just more my kinda people
9. Something interesting about you? Errr-mmm.... I love playin open-gym basketball.. Now listen, this may be funny to you. I'm a 5'10'' little white-boy, I have hearing aids, and I'm one helluvan athlete. I go to open-gym with guys I don't know, right? Well, it works out pretty well because since I wear hearing aids I must suck right? So I get the worst guy to guard me. Well, those ****heads find out differently a few minutes into the game. Anyways, I think that's interestingly funny.

Last edited by mauchow : 01-15-2004 at 02:54 PM.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote