Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 11:57 AM   #69
PunkyQB
n00b

1. What is your first name? - Alex

2. What does your online name mean? - Just a dumb reference to Jim McMahon, my favorite football player when I was kid. I've been meaning to change this forever.

3. What City do you live in? - Arlington, VA (at the moment). 2 blocks from the Pentagon.

4. How old are you? - 25

5. What team do you root for and why? - Bears, Illini and Northwestern. I grew up in downtown Chicago, IL. I went to both Illinois and Northwestern for undergrad, and cheered for both teams growing up. I lived with much of the Northwestern football team for a year, which was a blast.

6. What do you do for a living or are you in school? - I graduated from law school at Georgetown last May, and I passed the bar exam ... but there is only one thing I am sure of I am NOT a lawyer! It just isn't for me. I've fled from it. I do some computer programming and writing here and there ... trying to figure out what to do with my life. Will possibly return to the law to survive for a while, but I need a new plan

7. How long have you been playing FOF? - Since 1999.

8. How did you find out about this website? - Actually, I don't remember. I have no idea how I found you guys

9. Something interesting about you? - I live with my girlfriend who graduated law school with me, also passed the bar, and also can't bear to continue with a legal career. Also, she is addicted to TCY. Ok, that's not something interesting about -me- ... but its easily the best thing going for me, I think.