Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 11:34 AM   #65
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1. What is your first name? Brian

2. What does your online name mean? Well, I initially wanted to be Eaglefan as they are my favorite team, but I realized the original Eaglefan already had my preferred name. Therefore, I added my age (at the time) 27 to my first inclination.

3. What City do you live in? New Orleans, Louisiana for the past 4 years.

4. How old are you? Ugh, I just turned 29.

5. What team do you root for and why? I root primarily for the Eagles because that is the team my grandfather rooted for when I was a kid and that was the team we lived closest to when I was growing up. I remember many fond Sundays watching games with him. I also root for USC Trojans as I had 4 great years of college there. I'm starting to root for the Saints over the past few years as I have settled here and there is at least a 50% chance that I will spend a long time here in Louisiana as my wife is happy to be back in her home area.

6. What do you do for a living or are you in school? I'm a doctor. Specifically, I'm a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist who is developing a particular interest in academics and autism. However, I see teenagers and children (and their families for a wide variety of problems) Note, my profession shouldn't be confused with a psychologist (whom I respect and am good friends with quite a few) as they don't go to medical school and don't have the same level of medical knowledge (a common source of confusion among people)

7. How long have you been playing FOF? I discovered FOF2001 through EA Sports actually *sheepish look* I was on their website and discovered it and have been playing ever since.

8. How did you find out about this website? Google search for tips on FOF or maybe it was TCY.

9. Something interesting about you? I accidently cut off a man's penis once. Well, he was a cadaver and we were dissecting him in gross anatomy and I slipped with the scalpel when I was supposed to be dissecting to reveal the blood vessels at the base of the penis. I knew then that I would NEVER be a surgeon.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote