Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 11:24 AM   #64
Leonidas
College Benchwarmer

1. What is your first name? Jim

2. What does your online name mean? I was reading "Gates of Fire" when I chose it and thought it was a cool historical reference with a militaristic inclination, although if I had the chance to choose again I would have been more obscure and chosen Alexander's right hand man, Parmenion, for a historical/militarstic name.

3. What City do you live in? Fayetteville, NC

4. How old are you? 37

5. What team do you root for and why? Miami Dolphins, because when I was growing up in Florida that was who you rooted for.

6. What do you do for a living or are you in school? I am in the Air Force

7. How long have you been playing FOF? I got TCY when it first came out, then got that awful EA SPorts version of FoF a couple months later.

8. How did you find out about this website? While searching for TCY strategy tips online.

9. Something interesting about you? My grandfather was offered a coaching job with the Cleveland Browns by his college buddy, Paul Brown, when they were forming the team, but he couldn't take it because he still had to finish fighting WWII in the Navy. By the time he came back from the war the staff was filled, it was too late to take the job, and my grandfather never coached again.