Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 08:52 AM   #28
Calis
College Starter

1. What is your first name? Jonathan
2. What does your online name mean? Taken from a character from a Raymond E. Feist book I was a huge fan of when I was a kid. (Ok, so still am actually.)
3. What City do you live in? Layton, UT. Blech.
4. How old are you? 22(Damn, I missed the string of 22's earlier!)
5. What team do you root for and why? Washington Redskins. As a young pup I was quite enamored with The Posse. It stuck throughout life, although it's been quite trying.
6. What do you do for a living or are you in school? Right now I'm a computer programmer for the USAF, but soon hope to be done with that and going back to school!
7. How long have you been playing FOF? I started with TCY.
8. How did you find out about this website? Think I just ran across it searching for how the hell to play TCY.
9. Something interesting about you? Hmm, this one is tough. I'll just go with what I've been dealing with recently. I spent most of my childhood being a huge computer nerd, and having the dream of becoming a programmer. Sad isn't? Now I am one and I can't wait to get out, hate it. So my new dream is to go back home to Kansas, go to Washburn and study Radiology. Ok, that's probably not that interesting, to hell with ya though!
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote