View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 04:55 PM   #377
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla Blitz
He's still alive? Oh, that's right, I still haven't posted a couple of the "pre-baby" missions that I have finished.

Whoops. Said too much. Said too much.

Hee hee.

_____

I think it's just about time for the final push! I hope to go about a one "full-write-up" mission per week pace until we finish. Life with two little kids is unpredictable, though, so I might miss a week or two. I'll do my best. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to finish this thing, and we better get started.

I'll be starting a seperate thread tomorrow (1/15) for a roll call to check to see who's still here, then we'll be off. We'll reshuffle people around to get our active agents in Europe and Asia, then get back into action!

Also, welcome to everyone who has asked to sign up! I'll put your names down on the roll call roster in the order you've posted here. Please reconfirm by posting in the roll call thread once it's up.

It's going to take a little while to figure out where we were, as there were a lot of agents going in all different directions, and there are a couple of unposted missions from before that I still have to post. I've also got to hook up my old computer and get the saved game transferred to my laptop, where I'll run the game from for the time being. The game seems to fun fine on that computer, so I don't foresee any problems with getting us back in gear. My guess is that our first mission can go up by Monday night, and I'll aim for Sunday nights from there on out.

Most of the old links are kaput, but 3ric and I have saved files. This, of course, only helps 3ric and me. Stupid question, but is there an easy way to post the saved threads to a web page? I've got some web space on my cable account, so I could put them up there.

We'll also move to a new thread when we start again.

Welcome back! Get ready to rumble! Look for the roll call thread tomorrow!

Lock, loaded, and ready!!!
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote