View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 04:51 PM   #42
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The First Mataram Golden Age

June 1, 1477 - Malacca revolts.

June 12, 1477 - I begin the blitz colonizing of Bandung. Hopefully, by this time next year, Bandung will be almost or completely colonized.

July 23, 1477 - New Land is Claimed in Sabah. 2000 extra people move in, manpower and tax value of the province both increase. Excellent.

August 12, 1477 - Bandung has its first colonization successful. More colonists will embark from now until we finish or the natives destroy it.

August 30, 1477 - Our Perak army enters Malacca to put down the rebellion.

September 4, 1477 - The Malaccan rebellion is eliminated and I order the army into Johor.

September 22, 1477 - The army arrives in Johor.

September 30, 1477 - The Johor rebellion is also ended. I move the army back into Malacca for holding.

October 16, 1477 - Bandung expansion fails. More colonists are sent.

December 23, 1477 - Bandung expansion agains fails. 58% chance according to my Minister. More colonists are sent.

January 1, 1478 - We have a new monarch, Raden Patah Senapati. He took over after out Monarh abdicated in his old age. Raden is good at diplomacy, excellent at war, and adequte administratively. I can only hope that Raden will stick around for a while.

February 28, 1478 - Bandung expands. More colonists sent.

April 30, 1478 - With a 63% chance of sucess, another expansion fails. This could doom the entire colony. I send more colonists and hope for the best.

May 5, 1478 - Bandung expands. More colonists are sent.

July 6, 1478 - Bandung expands again. Another colonist is on their way.

September 10, 1478 - Bandung expands again. Now, we will have to wait until the new yearr for more money and more colinsts. We'll just have to hope that the natives do not grow restless and destroy the colony.

December 1, 1478 - Riau revolts

December 21, 1478 - We lose a battle versus the rebels in Riau.

December 23, 1478 - Bengal declares war on Orissa. Vijaynagar and Jodhpur join forces with Orissa. Vijaynagar is adjacent to Pondicherry's Trading Post. Tibet, China, and Champa each dishonor our alliance. I feel comfortable doing likewise.

Bengal and Arakan each have a CB on us. Our stability dropped by one.

January 1, 1479 - Colonists are dispatched to Bandung with all haste. Soldiers are order built in Malacca and Jambi.

Janaury 5, 1479 - A great noble family seeks financial assistance again. I deny aid and we lose stability.

March 1, 1479 - Bandung is successfully colonized. The Island of Java is now completely under our control.

April 24, 1479 - A regrouped army destroys the Riau rebellion.

December 23, 1479 - A reformation of the Army leds to better army investments. Our military research increases.

January 2, 1480 - I order the building of a Tax Collector in Selatan.

February 1, 1480 - Our stability increases.

May 21, 1480 - We enter into a Royal Marriage with Vijaynagar, a fellow Hindu country.

July 22, 1480 - We enter into a Royal Marriage with Orissa, another of our Hindu brothers.

September 29, 1480 - We enter into a Trade Agreement with Tibet and Vijaynagar.

January 1, 1481 - I order a Tax Collector placed in Bandung and Flores.

March 1, 1481 - Our stability maxed out. Now I will look at our domestic policies. I decide to move us closer to Free Trade. Our stability goes back down.

April 1, 1481 - Another Riau revolt, this time we put them down in a week. I order more soldiers though.

April 19, 1481 - Reformation of the Navy leads to increased Naval investments.

August 21, 1481 - We enter into a Royal Marriage with Myanmar.

September 8, 1481 - We enter into a Royal Marriage with Vientiane.

November 1, 1481 - Rebels take Riau. We fight off their forces and lay sige to the city.

April 1, 1482 - Our stability maximizes.

June 10, 1482 - I send six merchants to the Ganges Center of Trade.

July 10, 1482 - Three of our merchants destory others' trade, and the other three move into their vacant spots. There is room for two more Mataram Merchants here, but we'll need to wrest away some more merchants.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote