View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 04:46 PM   #31
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

December 17, 1445 - News came back that our colonization attempt to Jambi failed.

February 1, 1446 - Anoither colonist to Jambi is sent out.

May 1, 1446 - A Makassar revolt occurs. We destroy them 5 days later.

June 19, 1446 - Our Jambi colonization is successful. Jambi is not a port province - they settled inland. We will want to build up Jambi and then have a nice province, adjacent to Atjeh.

January 1, 1447 - A new Monarch, Keravijaya, has taken over. He was born shortly after Suhita took over the throne. Keravijaya understands his role and mine in the government. Keravijaya is good at diplomacy, but poor at both administration and war.

February 1, 1447 - I send another colonist to Jambi. My Minister tells me they have a 58% chance to take hold.

April 17, 1447 - Jambi expands with a sucessful colonization.

September 3, 1447 - I find out that several ordinaces passed recntly have gone unenforced. As such, we have moved towards a more decentralized policy.

November 24, 1447 - Malacca enters an aliance with China. Hopefully, they will get into a war sooner or later. Then, I can try to join the opposing side, and enter war with Malacca without violating a Casus Belli.

This may be the break I've been waiting for.

December 12, 1447 - In preparation for creatign an alliance somewhere on the mainland, I have entered into a Royal Marriage with Myanmar, Vientiane, and Dai Viet.

February 1, 1448 - More colonists set sail for Jambi.

February 21, 1448 - China must have recently learned how to construct level 2 Fortresses, they are building fortresses in seven provinces that I see right now.

April 17, 1448 - Jambi is expanded again.

June 5, 1448 - Our Royal marriage with Champa has expired. I do nopt renew it, in hopes that maybe we will end up absorbing Champa in war somewhere along the way.

January 10, 1449 - I reexamine our domestic policies again. I decide to increase the Quality of our troops, over their quantity.

February 1, 1449 - Another colonist disembarks. Jambi awaits.

April 17, 1449 - Jambi expands again.

November 28, 1449 - The nobles today demanded their old rights. I decided to accept their demands. To do otherwise would be to throw our country into an instable mess. We have become more decentralized as a result of my decision.

February 1, 1450 - Another colonist leaves for Jambi.

April 17, 1450 - The colony expands again.

January 1, 1451 - Rajasavardhana, one of our nobles, seizes the throne from Keravijaya in a blodless coup. He's not really better. He is only average diplomatically and administratively, and poor at war as well.

February 1, 1451 - Is our last colonist bound for Jambi? We have a 78% chance for this one.

April 17, 1449 - Jambi becomes a full-fledged province. The 4000 natives have provided a nice bonus.

Jambi:

4616 workers growing Grain. Jambi gives us 9 ducats annualy - none go to the Malaccan Center of Trade.

April 19, 1451 - Ayutthaya had an event for them. They went with reforms in Boromo Trailokanat's Reforms.

The creation of a province in Jambi leads us out of the next phase of colonization.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote