View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 04:40 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

November 19, 1423, Brunei lands some more men in Da Lat and begins a siege. My Minister of war says they have 5814 men in Da Lat. Across the ocean. We continue to build.

December 3, 1423 - Champa decides to march 6000 men to Da Lat - keeping 5000 or so in reserve. Personally, I'd march them all in and try to wipe out the Brunei threat.

I up the maintanence on my fleet and army.

December 28, 1423 - Champan forces enter Da lat and begins warring with the Brunei forces there.

January 1, 1424 - With new tax income coming with the new year, I order Surabaja to build 2000 infantry.

January 30, 1424 - Champa defeats and destroys the Brunei forces in Da Lat.

February 3, 1424 - Our forces builing in Bali are complete, and I launch the Bali fleet to load up our forces.

Brunei may have been buiding armies in the meantime. I will sneak around the back of the island and land in Sabah. I will strike Brunei from behind. That way, it will take some time for the Brunei fleet to launch and come over. Hopefully we'll have enough time to land our forces in Sabah.

February 22, 1424 - 8100 Mataram soldiers board the Bali Fleet.

March 5, 1424 - 2000 infantry are fully conscripted in Surabaja.

April 1, 1424 - the Surabajan forces board the fleet in the Java Sea. We set sail for the Balabac Strait.

May 11, 1424 - We arrive in the Balabac Strait. I contact Champa. I offer Champa a military alliance - they agree and our relations improve.

I declare war against Brunei. We lose stability for lacking a Casus Belli, plus we also lose some favor diplomatically.

I send commands to unload our troops into Sabah.

On the home front, we need our stability back, so I shift our research from infrastructure to stability.

The war has begun.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote