View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 04:35 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

My first act as Chief Advisor is to decrease our tolerance of the Christians. A few missionaries have reached our country, and we have heard of them. But I have no tolerance for the heathen "Christians." I increase tolerance of Hidus to its maximum. Our own religion shell be foremost in people's minds.

As much as it pains me, for the moment, we must be kind to Moslems. For now. We are too surrouded by them to be anything else. For now. I will decrease tolerance for Konfucians for now to assist, although China will not look kindly upon our policies. I also increase tolerance for Buddhists a bit - enough to get a little gratitude from the Buddhist countries.

The very second thing i do is examine our Domestic policies. We need to be more offensive in our military, as well as having more quality. I also want us to be more open to Free Trade, yet more Narrowminded towards development.

For now, I move us towards a more Offensive military philosophy. In 10 yers, I can revisit our policies and see what need to be done then.

In development, I move our resources towards Trade and Stability. We need to use Merchants more quickly than I originally like.

After changing our policies, I hed to bed. I have made enough people mad for this month. More will come next month.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote