View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 03:32 PM   #41
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2268 – We get the new Galactic Market, I choose to offer Rydex Prime as the homeworld for 1k Energy.

Event in Zoldiore they get 20 more devastation

Feb 6 – I order built an Astral Thread mine in Tauagawa and I order this Con Ship to incorporate Jugrad which is the only way into the northern constellation from outside

Mar 8 – Level up by Ambassador Operator, I choose Con Good increasing Entrepreneur since he’s a Governor of Triple

June 1 – I order built on Manthall Majesty an Autochon Monument, and on Hantaron Haven a Research Labs

June 12 – Anomaly finished in Med Karash and gain a special research project I start.

Sept 10 – Dig Site update in Siet, we get 20 Marties and move to Chapter 4

Nov 7 – We can choose a new tradition! What do I want? I like:

Harmony - -10% Pop Upkeep on adoption, and Inner Stability agenda, also has ideas to drop by -15% pop empire size and minuses to crime

Diplomacy – Adoption gives me Builds Relations agenda, and influence cost -%50. It will make a Federation a wasted take, but the reason to grab it is the next pick to give me 3 monthly unity for EACH embassy!

Politics –
Pioneer Politics agenda on adoption, +1 envoy,

I like them all, but I covet that mass Influence cost of Diplomacy, the +1 envoy for Politics or the pop size reduction for Empire Size. Love them all. I grab Diplomacy, and the Build Relations agenda will help Trust Growth and Dip weight by 25 and 5% respectively

Dec 16 – Special Project finished, we get 10 Marties and +1 Precursor relic

Jan 01, 2269 – We get another Zoldiore Update with the deposal of the ruler

Feb 7 – Tech done for Offworld Trade Companies, next is Colonial Colonization for 35 months, this will add +1 to each of my three leader types, and the Planetary Capital building

Mar 30 – I order for Manthall Majesty an upgraded Capital for 356 days and 540 Minerals

June 1 – Nuclear escalation on Zoldiore.

July 5 - Special project in Med Karash done, we get +3 Engineering here

I head to research the loooong anomaly in Iruistellia

July 15 – We get another L Gate insight

Aug 5 – Research done for tech called Cruisers, we can build them! I order two in Rydex Prime for 437 Alloys each and 147 days

Next is Star Fortress, upgraded Starbases, for a longer 83 months

Aug 14 – Building done in Jugrad, now ours! It has 2 Energy, 3 Physics, and a size 17 Tundra World, I order research done here

Sept 4 – Tech done for Quantum Probes, next is Self-Evolving Logic for +1 research option for 48 months

Nov 29 – Research stations built in Jugrad, next are mines

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote