View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 02:27 PM   #38
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 1, 2262 – We launch a new Agenda for Open Arms! Next is Progressive Agenda to increase Pop Assembly Speed by 10%

We enter the Galactic Accord, and a new Empire joined we don’t have contact with are here – the Minnerian Accord, Egalatarian and Fanatic Spiritualist, also the Hantak Associated Systems, Materialists and Warfare, Sandarian Empire that’s machine and Rallaketh Citizen Empire that’s and the Concordant of Free Mandibles that’s one of our old empires, Spiritualist, Pacifist, Egalatarian. Order of Hellah that’s Xenophile and Spiritualist.

Feb 23 – Anomaly done, we find an Asteroid was a target range, we get +3 Physics here

We set up an embassy with the Hantak, Sandarian, and Shoals of Peace, Order of Hallah

I set up making nice with the CFM from the Korinth.

Apr 12 – We lose our rivalry

Apr 23 – We finish building in Zoldiore, next is bringing in Med Karash

Jul 06 – Tech done, it’s Stellar Expansion, next is Xenology to unlock Alien Zoo for 16 months

July 18 – We find an Anomaly for Tomb Worlds in the system of Menkilian for 84 days starts

Oct 07 – Research done for Curator Research Lab, next Is Volatile Material Plants to unlock making Motes with Chemists for 46 months

Med Karash is ours! It has 2 Energy Physics and Engineering, I order it mined.

Oct 20 - We finish the anomaly and have a follow up project.

Nov 8 – We finish research for the rare Arc Furnace, next is Cruisers to unlock them for a loooong 109 months

Dec 1 – We set up an embassy with the Draconic Collective

Research agreement with the CC.

Dec 20 – Alien lasers special project done! We get tech boost

Jan 08, 2263 – Crashed shuttle on Eam IV I send my Dig Site from Niet to help out

Jan 30 – Systeem survey done in Jugrad, next to Med Karash, with size 17 Tundra World, and then 2 Energy and 3 Physics

Mar 7 – High Ambassador levels! We choose Charisma II

May 04 - I order an Industrial District on Rydex Prime

June 6 – We finish the research stations in Med Karash, next are mines

July 2 – Our fleet arrives in the Space Amoebae system of Zhobar to begin battle.

Aug 5 – We win, and leave behind debris

Oct 01 – We finish mines in Med Karash, next is Kandauri on the west flank next to the Dark Matter system of Taramba

Oct 22 – A Dimensional Rift in Space opens in Okopleron, and we geta mission there.

Nov 29 – Anomaly in Menklallion for 55 days for metallic formation

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote