View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 10:53 PM   #27
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb 06, 2243 – Minister of State levels, I choose Advisor

Feb 20 – Survey done for Turnail Vortex Black Hole on western edge with 3 Engineering

Mar o7 – I swap to Evolving Agenda unity helper in Council as sit’s now open

Micro-replicators tech is done, next is Rare Crystal Mining to get them for 45 months

Borbagon station done

Mar 27 -We find an Abandoned Gateway in Zi Pok System

Apr 23 – Reseach done for Atmospheric Filtering! Next is Terrestrial Scouring to allow Terraforming for a massively long 160 months

May 5 – We finish the project in Okopetera with 10 Marites and a Precursor arty found

June 23 – System surveyed called Zi Pok, it has 3 Engineering again

Aug 22 – I find an Ocean World at size 19 on the west flank past Turnail Vortex, I grab Nowitoff with 2 Energy and 6 Minerals on that line

Dec 6 - Nowitoff is ours, mines ordered

Apr 1, 2244 - Anomaly detected in Hantaron for 46 days to investigate signal interference

May 21 - Done, we find here 500+ Physics and Society Research

July 22 – Building done in Nowitoff, next is Kerensa with 5 Energy and 4 Minerals

Aug 01 – Pre-Sapient in Hantaron II which is the Ocean World

I order for Rydex Prime either Labs or Admin Office for Unity…hmmm…Labs

Aug 27 – Toxic terraforming candidate found in Hantaron

Oct 24 – Hantaron survey done! It has 2 planets, one Ocean 19 size and the other size 10 Arid, 2 Energy and Mineral. I am four away from it in Kerensa right now

Nov 12 – We can get another tradition! Next in Statecraft is “Inspiring Agenda” which unlocks two Agendas called Rightful Claims and Oppose the Fallen. Those give me boosted damage vs Crisis and Fallen Empires for the latter and Rival Flu gain of +50% and +50% damage to them

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote