View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 10:06 PM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2224 – Event – Carnival Protestors – We get the start of an event chain called “Rise of the Manifesti”

Feb 2 – Another level up, this time Head of Research, I take Statistician - +5% Research speed

Feb 22 – Building done in Bapagia, next are the Research Station

Mar 05 – Event – Rise of the Manifesti – I let them have their fun

Apr 29 – We finish the Dig Site in Pleeturi! We found Tomb World Adaptation Research gained, I send this Science Ship past Klendath

May 13 – I can choose a new Tradition! What do I want? I liked last time in my finalists Harmony, Prosperity, and also Statecraft helps with my Council with on adoption +50 Edict Fund and an Agenda called “Departmental Efficiency”

I choose Statecraft. Can I launch an Edict? Nope, they are too pricey In Unity

July 2 – Research Station done, I order my Con Ship to Siet

Nov 10 - Event – Rise: Pictures Grunt of a Thousand Words – I get +10% happiness

Jan 27, 2225 – We discover an enemy in the system near Klendath called Astarte with 2 Planets, one a level 14 Ocean World, with a guardian called Mining Corps with strength of 711 to my navies’ 464

Apr 5 – Event - Rise: Mirrors, Brightly – I get +15% Society Research or 2 years after I don’t shut them down

May 17 – Since there is a Water Planet in the vicinity, although smaller at size 14, I bring in 3 Engineering Stimsis

Sept 1 – It’s ours, Research Station ordered here

Sept 12 – Rise: Rise - I root them out rather than let them become a new Faction

Nov 11 – Event – Planet-Wide Machinery, Siet III get’s a Dig Site

Dec 9 – 15k Minerals, just assume that I’ll skip past from here on out

Dec 22 – Pre-Warp Civ found in Eam on Eam IV, next to Klendath and above Astarte; Eam is done with just 3 Physics

Construction done in Stimsis, next is Klendath

Dec 30 – New Faction that’s Egalitarian called the “Manifesti Palette” formed, we have relations of just 30, they have a massive 16 members.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote