View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 09:28 PM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Apr 8, 2222 – Max 15k Minerals, again, sell for Energy for Con Goods

May 10 – System surveyed in Klendath, it has 8 Minerals, on the far side of 3 Engineering unclaimed Stimsis

We have a New Council Agenda to pass Expanding the Council, which I do. Next is the position of High Ambassador or Senior Research Director. The Ambassador would give me +5 Trust Cap, the Senior Research Director -2% Upkeep for Researchers. I am at the Scientist Cap, so let’s do the High Ambassador

I appoint Protia to this role with Advisor role when Councilor to -5% Pop upkeep and +5% Trade value

I choose “Progressive Growth” next which gives us: +10% Assembly speed, Materialist Ethics Attraction

June 06 – Tech done for Bio-Reactor which lets me build Aggro Districts and make them make Energy, next is Doctrine Fleet Combat to give me +25 Naval Capacity, and that’ll take 73 months

Sept 22 – Anomaly found in Voldop system for 100 days that will investigate another Solar Sailer.

I bring in Bapagia

Oct 27 – Update in Dig Site, Chapter 3 starts, we find 10 Marties

Jan 08, 2223 - We find in the anomaly results a fun wreck that gives us 421 Engineering

Jan 27 – We incorporate Bapagia which, if you recall, has 2 Physics and 6 each Minerals and Energy, I order mines.

Apr 9 – Research done for Machine Template System, next is Space Torpedoes to unlock Frigates, for 35 months

May 05 – Level up of Minister of Defense, we take Strategist for +10% Build speed

Sept 15 – I have an unemployed Pop on Rydex Prime, I order here another Industrial District

Dec 19 - Survey done in Voldop next to Klendath with 3 Physics, I send this Science Ship to a System with two worlds next to our new one in Bapagia called Siet

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote