View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 03:36 PM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2220 – We have a new election.

Here the map after 20 years:

You can see the BLC has expanded like us, down and left, and we down a bit and now left and up.

Jan 24 – We are contacted by Judge Uld Dagr, a renowned Paragon. He wants to offer himself in the name of peace. He is a Pacifist Commander. He has the Peecekeeper destiny trait for +5 Stability, -20% Crime, +35% Pirate Suppression, only when he is on the Council. His upkeep is a big 8 Unity, right now I am making monthly 31. That’s a big hit. I decline, I need my unity production to get to Virtual Ascension soon.

Mar 6 – Level up of Director General and I choose Advisor to give +5% Amenities Production and -5% Pop Upkeep and Minster of State leveled too for Architectural Interest when he governs a planet to -10% Cost and upkeep of buildings,

Mar 26 - I order Dirban brought into us.

June 12 - Anomaly in the Bapagia System for a fast 65 days. It’s for Energy Readings at an Asteroid Belt, I do it.

July 1 – New leader is Protius.

July 12 – Dirban is ours! It has 2 Energy and 6 Minerals I order mined

July 19 - Dig Site upgrades to level 2, we gain 10 Minor Arties

Aug 18 – Anomaly finished, I find Exotic Radiation so +358 Physics

Jan 16, 2221 – We finish exploring the Bapagia system next to Dirban with 2 Physics, 6 each Energy and Minerals,

Feb 2 – Dirban mines built, I order to Bapagia

Feb 8 – We enter the system called Kodracca next to Bapagia and Dirban and encounter a Shrinking Sun

Mar 10 – We flee from a ship called the Stellarite Devourer here in Kodracca which emerges from the Sun

Mar 20 - We encounter a Leviathan in our space that is giant living thing. I choose to study it

Apr 5 – We finish tech called Automated Exploration Protocols. Next is Miniature Containment Fields - +10% Station research for 49 months

Nov 20 – We finish salvaging in Klendath, we find a bunch of research boosts, I begin surveying it

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote