View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 09:10 PM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mar 08, 2214 – We finish incorporating Regulus! This has, as an reminder, 2 Energy, 6 Mining and 2 Trade, I order Mines here

Apr 08 – I find a strategic rare resource in the system of Trinitar where my Con Ship is called Volatile Motes, I have to bring it in.

June 15 - We finished the 2500+ anomaly Precursor survey in Barban and next is as Asteroid Listening Post here in the system I start for a few months

Aug 10 – Survey done of system called Trinitar with 1 Volatile Motes, 3 each Minerals and Energy, I bring it in

Aug 11 – Anomaly found in Larbo system for 150 days, I start, for finding pre-sapient life

Nov 16 – Building finished in Regulus, next to this is 3 Engineering research Stimsis I move to, but I don’t have the Influence to bring it in.

Nov 26 – We finish bringing in Trinitar! I order Mines here

Jan 16, 2215 – We finish special project in Barban, we gain 375 Engineering and 100 minor artifacts. I order this to next to Stimsis to explore and see what we can find to our left flank

We finish the anomaly in Larbo, find life, and add Acid Jungles on Larbo II

Mar 15 – Survey done in system next to Trinitar called Yultulp with just 2 Energy, not much

Mar 17 – Abaddon’s Demise Black Hole is ours, I bring in the Engineering station

Apr 29 – We find a Terraforming candidate in Larbo

June 21 – Larbo surveyed next to Abaddon’s Demise with 4 each Energy and Minerals and wet size 17 Tropical World with 75% habitability

July 3 – Research done for Geothermal Fracking, next is for 60 months Machine Templating - +5% Suitability; +20 Leader Lifespan; Robomodding feature unlocked

Abaddon’s Demise is finished, next is bringing in wet world Larbo; also done in Trinitar, head right to Yultulp

Aug 6 – New Tradition! I choose ”Polytechnic Education” for +1 leader pool size and +10% Exp gain

Oct 14 – First Contact in the Klendath System! I assign an envoy, it’s next to Stimsis and has a monster there we are fleeing from

Dec 6 – Survey done for system called Aldebaran next to Yultulp, and the BLC. It has 5 Energy and 2 Minerals

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote