View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 02:43 PM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 2, 2210 - I order my new Con Ship to bring in next to us and Barban called Franfred with 8 Minerals and 2 Physics

Feb 22 – We finish our anomaly in Boldoon V and find Silicon Life Forms there. We get +3 minerals on that planet.

Mar 23 – We arrive in Tyl

April 16 - Update in First Contact, we have established relations with one of my earlier nations the “Buddling Light Collective.”

This really changes up things with us finding another intelligent species. I gain a research option called “Xeno-Linguistics”. We have +150 relations, I assign an Envoy to make nice. We establish an Embassy

They are in Trax Olko next to us in Manthall and below Benetnasch

Here’s a map:

You can see they’ve expanded towards us in our right, and their HW of Xanadu Prime. They are a plantoid species.

May 5 – Embassy established

June 5 – We finish surveying the system called Boldoon. It has one level 20 Con World, 7 Minerals, 2 Physics, 3 Society research

July 7 – Franfred is ours! I order all Stations here and then bringing in the defensive and valuable Boldoon.

Minister of Defense levels, I choose to level up Enlister to 2.

Sept 9 – Research done for Zero-G Refineries, next is Geothermal Fracking to increase Miners by 10% for 66 months

Oct 13 – Con Ship done in Tyl II, it’s beyond repair, I order my Con Ship to bring it in. We got a new ship with power of 219 I send to my home system

Dec 14 – We accept a Non-Aggression Pact with the Collective

Head of Research levels up, I choose Politician II

Jan 14, 2211 – I must’ve ordered my Con Ship to grab Boldoon first. We bring in it, I order my Ship to bring in the Mines.

Jan 22 – Anomaly found in Haldus System next to Boldoon, it’ll take 100 days to investigate a supply ship wreckage

Jan 30 – A new faction called the Xeno Awareness League founds. They want better relations with others, based on our Xenophilia. Another founds called the National Prosperity Network that wants us to focus on peaceful growth into our Pacifism ethic. The Institute of Robotic Sciences is also founded that wants us to push hard our sciences. I need to make nice with them to stay stable and get bonuses.

Here are our current relations with them:

Xeno Awareness League - +90%; I am gaining 5.97 Unity/month, 12 supporters

National Property Network - +65%, I am getting 3.47 Unity/month, 9 members

Institute of Robotic Sciences
- +65%, 11 supporters, 3.53 Unity/month

Feb 27 – Tyl is ours! I order it’s Energy and Minerals brought it. They grabbed Benetnasch

May 06 – Survey finished in Haldus, it’s from the Budding Light, I can gain 300 Minerals and worsen relations or not and keep good relations. I am currently making 91/month, so I don’t make bad

I swap 500 Energy for some Con Goods

June 1 – I can get a new Tradition! I choose “To Boldy Go!” - +35% Survey Speed; +50% Science Ship Disengagement Chances

July 6 – We get word from Budding Light that we didn’t take their stuff and gain 100 influence

Oct 3 – We finish Mines in Boldoon, next is Research station

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote