View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 11:04 PM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game Selections:

Medium Size, Elliptical shape, 8 AI Empires, 1-2 Fallen Empires, normal everything, 3x FTL Civs, I am forcing the new Crisis called “The Synthetic Queen”, Captain Difficulty, which is a little harder than standard Ensign, Scaling AI Diff is off, so they start hard, Clusters Empire Placement,

Ready?

Here we go!

Here’s my Homeworld, Rydex Prime zoomed in:

I also have my Robot Assembly Plant for free zoomed in so you can see what it looks like.

Rydex Prime – Continental, size 18, has one open spot, Labs, Commericial Zones, Admin Offices and Capital. 3 blockers, you can see the built districts. Population 28, 4 available jobs, I won’t build anything until those are filled.

Jan 1, 2200 -

I order these techs:

Physics – Admin AI - +5% Research for 95 months

Society –
Genome Mapping, +10% pop growth for 81 months

Engineering – Geothermal Fracking - +20% Mining from Miners for 95 months

Council:

Head of Science
– Cogitius – 2 unity upkeep, +2% Research speed

I also have open Minister of State and Defense.

I want to hire a Counciler for State that reduces Colony Ship Cost by 25% but she costs 100 unity and upkeeps it too.

I spend 100 minerals to build a 3 energy mining base in my home system

I send a Science Ship to explore. I order a Science Ship it should be done in two months

Mar 2 - Our new Science ship is built! I don’t have the flu to hire a new Scientist, so I hold off

May 12 – Mining Station built in home system. Next is a 2 Mineral Mining station

Sept 1 – I have 112 unity to hire a Scientist for the ship. I spend 100 to hire, and drop upkeep by 2,and then order it north.

Sept 19 – Mining Station finished, I order this Con Ship to the unclaimed system next door with a Continental World called Howoz

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote