View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 05:50 PM   #29
BrixtonFC
n00b

The Days Between
Dunne, Duggan and Nixon sign. I’ll show you their Player Cards at the end of the month.

Glebe are a horrible team with only one non-Grey, a GK who is under a transfer bid. If we don’t win this I will absolutely lose my mind.

Southern Counties East
at Glebe, 30 September 2017

Formation: 4-4-2 Standard
Starting XI: Legg, Maguire, Day, Carroll, Jefcoate, Pearson, Barlow, Smith, Duckett, Macey, O’Donnell
Subs: Webb, Johnstone, Clark, Spearing, Parker, Jones, Cullen, McAdam, Martin, Taylor, Rae

Macey seems to be in form getting a goal in the 9th from 19 yards out after a long Benny lob from just inside our territory. At 40’ a long pass forward from the top of OUR arc by Carroll to Macey results in an easy goal from 3 yards out for O’Donnell off Macey’s low cross. At the half I have to tell Day, Smith, and Jefcoate to calm down as they already have yellows.

Nothing much happens in the second half start so after 10 minutes I take off the young offenders for Clark, McAdam, and Parker. I put Maguire at DC r and Clark at DR to get him some experience there. The rest come off at 65’. Eventually in the 84th we get a long ball to the right endline where Taylor crosses to the penalty spot for Rae, who shoots in a powerful shot for our third goal.

POM: Eddie Macey (1 goal, 1 assist, 3 key passes, 2 chances created)