View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 12:47 PM   #26796
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post
I can almost stand the BK guy. That's like they thought "oh, well if you liked Biz Markie, maybe you'll like this." For most of the other stuff, it's not even that I think the singing is bad, I just don't like being accosted with musical theater.

(The Pepto commercial I can kind of stand -- or at least I don't have the same visceral hatred for it -- that's more of a boy band style, probably. Though that one...seeps into the weight loss commercial, where I make it "I have type-2 diarrhea and I manage it well..."). My beef with that one is mostly the poor fit of the woman's pink pants.)

I don't like that commercial, but I will admit to being amused every time I see it when I think of these actors working hard to try to make it big and probably not figuring back when they were doing high school Shakespeare that in 10 years they'd be lip-synching about diarrhea while mime-touching their asses as if the audience didn't know where it comes from.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote