View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 10:30 AM   #183
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
What does Biden have to do with local Police departments?

And bottom line, protest anything you want by all means, but when you cross the line and destroy things, initiate violence and takeover buildings disrupting the lives of others. Then, resist efforts to remove you, all bets are off. And that applies to these protests, it applies to the January 6th insurrection and it applies to BLM riots.

People are far too comfortable creating Chaos with no ramifications, so yeah, I am okay with protest, I am not okay with idiots who use it as an opportunity to create mayhem.

Unless you bring an AR15 into an elementary school. Then cops sit in the parking lot like pussies. For anyone living in a city, they know the police response is insane. You can't even get a single cop to show up within 10 hours to take a report if you got mugged, but trespassing on a lawn at a college? Send in the SWAT team.

I haven't seen much chaos in the videos outside of when cops are involved or pro-genocide supporters counterprotest.. Mostly just college kids sitting on a lawn chanting. But some large donors and politicians don't like their policies being made to look bad. Same thing happened on campuses during the Civil rights era, Vietnam, apartheid South Africa, and Iraq. Like I said, most people here will pretend they were on that side in 10 years just like with those causes.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote