View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 06:49 PM   #154
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I was literally just about to post, in response to a previous comment, that I think we have less of a shitty candidate issue in this country and more of a shitty electorate problem, and then I saw this at the top of the page.

Biden literally just offered up Trump's immigration plan. He did this so he could get money for wars that every neocon supports (in fairness, Biden was a neocon most of his life). He has come out against protesters and supports the violent suppression of them (just like Trump). He supports the balkanization of the internet and banning sites that disagree with him politically (just like Trump). And he'll sign the new antisemitism bill that criminalizes speech on campuses (just like Trump wanted to).

Now Biden campaigned against doing all these things. But that has changed of late and he's actually been more successful at passing Trump's policies than Trump was.

But orange man bad or whatever. You're definitely not acting like the Trump supporters you claimed were in a cult.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote