View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 05:57 PM   #531
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I should be on a string I have yo-yo'd so much since I left home to go to college.

Except fortunately, my yo-yo'ing has gotten into a tighter range rather than the other way around. As a freshman in college, I was probably around 155. Seven years later, when I graduated from law school, I was 225-230. I lost it all in 6 months before I got married. I was 165 on my wedding day. Going from living alone and able to eat a very structured diet to living with a new wife, I ballooned back up into the 220s. Lost it all again, Gained it all back when my wife was pregnant with our first child. Lost it all again on Atkins. Gained the most weight ever dealing with a stressful work situation in 2004-2006 - I got up to 235.

Moved to KY, got a new job, and lost it all and then some. I believe that was the last time I was in the 150s. I've definitely gained and lost since then, but I haven't been over 200 in years. A couple times, hitting 200 was the trigger, then 190, now it was mid-180s. It sucks and it's not healthy, but this is the longest I've gone actively working out, so I've been able to keep my weight mostly in check until last year.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 05-01-2024 at 05:57 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote