View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 09:14 AM   #70
Edward64
Head Coach

Pretty funny. Personally, I don't get it but it is what it is.

CNN Poll: Trump maintains lead over Biden in 2024 matchup as views on their presidencies diverge | CNN Politics
Quote:
Assessing Biden’s time in office so far, 61% say his presidency thus far has been a failure, while 39% say it’s been a success. That’s narrowly worse than the 57% who called the first year of his administration a failure in January 2022, with 41% calling it a success.
Considering all the handouts & pork he's given out, this is pretty atrocious ROI.

Where the heck are all the charging stations, infrastructure stuff, rural internet connectivity etc. If they are out there, Mayor Pete sure is doing a crappy job of bragging about it.

Quote:
In the new poll, 60% disapprove of his handling of the job and 40% approve, about the same as it’s been in CNN polling for more than a year. Even Biden’s strongest issue approval ratings in the poll are also in negative territory, with 45% approving of his handling of health care policy and 44% approving his handling of student loan debt.
I can see this. Personally, he hasn't done much for me on health care or student debt.

Quote:
And his worst issue approval rating – for his handling of the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza – yields 28% approval to 71% disapproval, including an 81% disapproval mark among those younger than 35 and majority disapproval among Democrats (53%).
This is a tough one. Go for the younger votes or hold fast.

What matters to the Dems & Republicans.

Quote:
Among Democratic-aligned voters,
  • protecting democracy (67%),
  • abortion (54%),
  • the economy (52%),
  • gun policy (51%) and
  • health care (49%)

while on the GOP-aligned side, it’s the
  • economy (79%),
  • immigration (71%),
  • crime (65%) and then
  • democracy (54%).

Last edited by Edward64 : 04-28-2024 at 09:15 AM.
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote