View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:29 PM   #496
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post

Thanks for your quotes. I'll put this down to your reading comprehension.

Let me provide the evidence.

I said, you said sequence below ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Definitely not the “journalists” that participated on Oct 7.
Quote:
Which journalists participated?
Quote:
Note that 4 MSM outlets denied knowing about the "journalists'" affiliations before using their photos but not the underlying reporting of the Palestinian journalists participating in Oct 7..
Quote:
All the news outlets have denied the report
Quote:
The report is saying Palestinian "journalists" did participate in Oct 7. The MSM used their pics and MSM is saying they had no prior knowledge ... not that the "journalists" did not participate in Oct 7.
In summary ...
  1. I have consistently said Palestinian "journalists" participated in Oct 7. Honestreporting has also said "journalists" participated in Oct 7. They have provided evidence in their article.
  2. I did not say the journalists had prior knowledge. Just that they participated.
  3. Your 2 rebuttal links doesn't rebut the question if the journalists participated in Oct 7 or not. Nor do they question the evidence provided by Honestreporting on their participation (see the tweet below). They both simply say the journalists did not know before hand.

Quote:
You're so caught up in defending a genocide that you're just making up shit that even the group your citing denies reporting. Seek help, you've got some serious fucking problems man.
Not making shit up. Hopefully, my quotes and summation is evidence on your lack of reading comprehension.

Last edited by Edward64 : 04-18-2024 at 08:35 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote