View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 01:48 PM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2314 – I colonize Riccio IV – there are two here, so I name is Riccio Alpha. I send my free leader here. It has a Solar Flare event that has massive bugs there, I choose to not to use the Solar Screens ot kill them and get +1 farming there but -2 approval. It looks like Riccio II was taken by the Krynn. That’s not good since they have boosts to influence and we lost them. I’ll order my next Con Ship here to build a Comm Starbase

Here it is. Not great at Manu, but not the worst I’ve seen either. I order the Manu District built between the Capital and my Generator. I send this Colony Ship next door to Chiron III

Feb – Chiron III taken. I order the Colony Ship to Elgafar II and that’s our last Colony World available, I stop all Colony Ships.

Tech done, next is Xeno Computational Theory for 3 months to improve Research

I trade with PA for Colonial Bureaucracy tech

I hire a 9 social Diplomat for the Krynn since they might DOW me with their Jihad stuff to keep nice with them.

Our tech unlocked a new CIV and I like Economic Development to raise my cash monthly from 37 to 59, which probably would let me drop taxes to make people happy or Unregulated Research for +10% research. Neither of them have negatives. I swap out Heart of the Empire for both.

Apr – Tech done! Next is Political Capital for 5 months to give us tons

I order Con Ship and Module in Shaula. Asteroid Miner finished there and placed.

Adama Shipyard finished, I order here two Modules for 8 each; I send this Con Ship to Riccio.

Anomaly research done, we find Weapon Jammer which I sell for 200.

May – Elgafar II colonized

RR finished building I order here 2 Manus next to my Generator for 26 each

June – We finish an anomaly research and find Enigmatic Monoliths to give us a burst of research once

July – We finish building in Elgafar Secundus for Manu 51 next

We finish Political Captial research, next is Energy Dis. Strategies for 4 months

Asteroid Miner done in Majoris, next is another

I spend 108 to finish Generator in Riccio Alpha, I move the Manu to the front of the Starbase

Aug – I order Comm Starbase in Riccio

Anomaly done, we find here a Drengin Prison and I have three options. I sell for 300.

Sept- We finish tech, next is Starbase Com.

I order my fleet to the pirates.

Oct – Adama finished building, I order here a Galactic Achievement called Kimberly’s Refuge for 12 months that helps food and growth.

Nov – I spend 294 to rush Manu District in Alpha. Next I move the Influence District in front of the Shipyard

Elgafar Primus finished building, next is 2 Manu for 23 total

Survey done for Anomaly, we find a Manti Cluster of ship remains hit by pirates this starts an event chain to build a Manti Birthing Pool. I order it in Adama after 7 turns and the finish of the Refuge.

Dec – I now have Riccio II in my orbit. Hopefully it’ll be ours soon.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote