View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 12:33 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2310 – Event – Engineering Enigma – We find an Enigma found by our scientists. I choose to assign my advisor to study for 10 months and then we’ll get the result, his productivity will drop

We finish studying an anomaly and find Lost Enemy Sabotage Weapon, I can sell for 400 since we are losing cash and need money for Governors I choose to do.

I find two great Core Worlds in the Riccolo system next to the Acamar one.

Mar – Colony Ship built in Biham Binary for the Class 3 colony here of Biham III, I order another for 6 months.

Tech done for Orbital Engineering, next is Improved Life support for 4 months to increase range.

Asteroid Miner done in MM. Next is Colony Ship for 14 months

Elgafar III colonized! I name it Elgafar Primus since there is a another planet here. I spend 246 for one of two 4 Gab leaders left. I assign them.

Map!

See the nice approval here? It’s not good at the manufacturing and has no good stuff. I assigned the Colony Capital, Shipyard and Generator.

I find two great Core Worlds in the Chiron system next to Riccolo and nearer us

April – Colony Ship done in Arnor, heading to Mahsati I the Core 32 world next door.

I spend 15 Control to direct the Satellites at a spot past where we explored

May – Improved Life support is done! Next is Hyperdrive Optimization to also increase ship movement for 3 months

June – We make contact with the 3rd and final galactic faction called the Inteuri Aggregate (IA). I try to trade, but they have no new techs

I trade for two techs from the PA, Emissaries and Xeno Research

July – Anomaly finished we claim Snathi treasury and gain 800 cash

Aug - Mahsati I colonized! I name it Mahsati Miracle. It bears the scars of a nuclear war. I initiate a planet wide cleanup and gain +3 food and +4 industry here. Colony Ship done in Arnor, I send to the Baekdu system, next to Rosatha and Elgafar systems where we are.

Hyperdrive tech done, next is Exotic World Colonization for two months

I spend 363 to hire a level 4 social Governor

As you can see, our cash is falling. This has no manufacturing. I ordered three things, but it’ll take forever to build up.

We got a new Culture Tradition in Progressive:

Deep Investigation – Like before

Breakthrough - +100 Research, we unlock Hyperion Shrinker

Early Adoption
– Breakthrough tech reduction of 60%

I choose Breakthrough

I move to high Taxes, we are making 3 cash, but our approval drops to 39%

We finish a survey for a debris field of a warship and get “The Retribution” Mission which requires us to find two more debris and then rebuild the ship

Sept – Colony Ship done in Bihar Binary, next is a Con Ship for 17 months and Asteroid Miner for 5. I send it to Shaula IV next to us in Miphank and Rosantha past a system with nothing colonizable

Tech done for Exotic World Colonization Next is Precursor Archology for 4 months

Nov – We colonize Baekdu I which I rename Baekdu Brillant because it has an ancient Precursor Research Base here. We get +10% research here.

We finish Precursor Tech, next is Planetary Adaptation for 3 months to unlock some policies

I spend 323 cash for a new Governor.

Here it is! See the high approval despite my high taxes and great research already here? We have ordered everything you can see.

Elgafar Shipyard Primus done. I order here a pair of Asteroid Miners for 8 months each.

They have captured my Comm Starbase on the border with PA

I unlock a new Flag Ship named the Curiosity and send it to a nearby anomaly

Dec – We find a Planetary Cultural Module and I store two. I use one charge on Rosantha Romance, and I’ll keep the next one for my new colony.

Rosantha Shipyard done! I build here one Asteroid Miner for 17 months

I find a Class 23 world in the Yojimbo system

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote