View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 06:40 AM   #199
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

I'm enjoying the game. I like the day-to-day concept (inspired by OOTP I'm guessing) even though I don't do much those days playing as just a GM.

I've been using the default 100 for injuries and while my Saints (GM only) are 6-2, we've lost Carr (who hadn't thrown an interception through 5 games) and a handful of knee ligament injuries. I "had a meeting" with my trainer, meaning I just took a closer look at his profile lol. He seems fine, so my only guess is that the surface in New Orleans Superdome (or whatever it's called now) is just rough.

I simmed these 8 games while on an 11-hour flight last night from London to San Diego. It was fun!

This game could be wildly popular with an interface upgrade. I know that's been talked to death, but it's a clear miss, unfortunately. It's like building a beautiful house frame with the plumbing and electrical, but never painting, putting in flooring, windows, etc. So much of the hard work is done. Outsource the rest if needed? I know it's not this easy, and I've read the replies, but I simply don't find it as an excuse.

I say this because I want Jim to reap the reward of his labor. It's frustrating because I cannot even fathom how difficult this game (and others) have been for him to write. But there are solutions to this, no matter how hard.
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote