Thread: ChatGPT
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 05:19 AM   #163
Edward64
Head Coach

In case you guys missed it, Sora is going to be revolutionary. We're only in the beginning stages ...

Sora

Checkout the YT video below. The author also shares the prompts to generate the video.

Quote:
With great power comes great responsibility. Yes, I’m borrowing a line from Spider-Man to wrap up the week. Yesterday, OpenAI unveiled Sora, a remarkable tool capable of transforming text prompts into captivating videos. Sora can generate videos up to a minute long, all while maintaining impressive visual quality and adhering closely to the user’s instructions.

This AI model has the ability to craft intricate scenes featuring multiple characters, specific types of motion, and accurate details of both the subject and background. Notably, Sora doesn’t just comprehend the user’s prompt; it also understands how these elements exist in the physical world.

Despite a few limitations in the current model, this technology remains utterly captivating and must be wielded with care. The potential it holds is boundless. Allow me to share a brief video showcasing some of my favorite clips from the website. The attention to detail and vivid imagery in these prompts is nothing short of phenomenal.

Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote