View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 05:19 PM   #427
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Yes, Israel has a "law of return" that lets you immigrate if you are Jewish. They love it when white Americans and white Europeans immigrate under this and increase their population.

When black Ethiopians used that law, they sterilized them without their knowledge. Pure Nazi eugenics shit based solely on the color of their skin.

(Still more evidence that it all goes back to skin color as the root cause of all problems for you. Your default argument for all things).

Okay, so it was re: the Ethiopian women. I was just checking. Below is the article that revealed the scandal.

Just a moment...

I was confused because you were using the word "sterilization" which I believe implies "permanent". I wasn't sure if there was another incident. re: Ethiopian women, what Israel did was give birth control Depo-Provera (3 months birth control) to the women without consent. This is not "permanent". Still bad but not as bad.

Because I like "both sides", the below link questions the veracity of the claim. Note it does not deny it was done, however it questioned how many were impacted, whether it was unknowingly done, and the reasons.

Assessing Claims That Ethiopian Immigrants to Israel Received Birth Control Shots Without Consent - Alex Demas - The Dispatch

Quote:
From the available evidence, it appears likely that some Ethiopian women were given contraceptive injections without fully understanding the potential side effects or their alternative options. However, there is no clear evidence indicating that the Israeli government or humanitarian organizations involved purposefully coerced women into receiving ...

If you have another article (besides your twitter & tiktoks) with more details, I would like to read it.

Last edited by Edward64 : 01-27-2024 at 05:29 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote