View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 01:02 PM   #53
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2410 – I order built: Earth – upgraded Replicator; Tellar Prime too; Wolf 359 – City District; Kirama Secundus – Upgraded Capital; Sepux Ia – Energy District; Beta Leetor Prime – Research Labs; Astra Menta Prime - City District; Maraya Ia – Ag District; Bitrox Ia – Upgraded Research Labs; Norox Prime – Ag District; Vet’tara Secundus – City District; Bekom Prime – Upgraded Captial; Mar’zek Prime too; Bekom Secundus – Energy District, Meneri, Tural and Kristor Prime too; Denobula – Mining District
4 Mar – Research done for Tetraburnum Hull Retrofitting done, next is Maintenance Schedule to unlock the Starbase building Weapons Maintenance Bay for 7 months

22 May – Terraforming done for 66 Imora B IIa – I send Andorians

Survey done for Tib’vor system with nothing near Iyaarans

17 June – First Contact in the system called Jam’teth near Tib’vor and next to Em’vara. I cannot send my Romulan envoy since he hasn’t been there for 360 days yet for 60 more days

Ribudex system in the same area has nothing

9 July – System surveyed called Belgara with two Class M near Acamarians

27 July – Plemox surveyed near Klingons and Boslia with nothing

8 Aug – Research done for the Injections tech, next is Thermal Regular for four months to also clear blockers and give me +25% leader experience gain

18 Aug – I pull my envoy from the Romulans and send to the first contact mission

24 Aug – Event – Declaration of War – We are being hailed on all frequencies from a Borg Cube. Their ship is moving toward Earth. Deeper analysis shows this is not coming from the ship but from much deeper in the universe.

I have two options:

1. On Screen – We must find out what they want, we gain 2k unity
2. Red Alert – We get +1k research

I choose to talk to them:

2 Sept – Research done in the tech of Maintenance Schedules; next is Antimatter Batteries for 12 months

20 Sept – Event - No, Queen – We are contacted by the Borg that they are invading us. I assemble all of my fleets from the Enterprise D to the Idorians to Earth.

We are at war with the Borg!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote