View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 06:50 PM   #46
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2402 - I order built: Sepux Prime – Energy District; Tiba Tribus too; Terana Secundus – Upgraded Colonial Capital; Tiba Secundus too; as well as Norox Prime; Micara Prime – City District; Tellar Prime – Subspace Tetyron Collider; Earth – Energy District;

New Planet!

Bekom Secundus
– Class M, Ocean, 80-% size of 10, 9 Energy Districts; trait of Staimander Seas making Farmers make +3 research and I also have the one where Techs make +3 Energy. I make this an energy world.

4 April – We settle a new world too!

Norkam Prime -
Class M Gaia, 14 size, 100%, 8 each Mineral and Food I could do either. I do Mining World

Research done in Field Promotion Protocols – next is Neural Conditioning Studies for 7 months that pumps up my Spies again like the Black Ops one

24 April – I lost a Scientist and I move Hugh to his role.

19 May – Survey done in the system called Zitron with nothing nearish Tanugan

4 June – Research done for Planetary Shielding, next is Plasma Lancing for 15 months that gives me Phaser Spinal Lances

23 July – Survey also done for Tural System with a Class M planet in it next to Norkam, I order my Con Ship here after finishing next door Meneri’s mines and it’s just 86 flu to bring in

29 Sept – We also survey the system called Kled with nothing and nearish Tanugan

2 Oct – The Romulans have taken the advantage in the war with Cardassia

Two researches done!!! They are Neural Conditioning Studies (next is Advanced Terraforming for 27 months that will let me Terraform rocks) and Gaseous Scores (next is Standardized Miranda Class Schematics giving me +25% build speed and 5% evasion for three month)

29 Nov – Someone is moving to the Rigel system, I hire a new Naucisaan Admiral and then send my fleet there after giving him my Excelsior fleet.

23 Dec – We arrive in Rigel

1 Jan, 2403 – I order built: Andoria- Dilithium Crystallization Reactor; Bredara Prime – Research Labs; Kirama Secundus – Culture District; Sepux Ia -Energy District; Norox Prime – Ag District; Kardex Prime- Energy District; Terana Secundus – Mining District; Bredara Secundus – Ag District; Weneb and Bekom Prime – Energy Districts;

5 Jan – Research finished for the tech called Standardized Miranda Schematics. Next is Deuterium Storage Protocols to increase Deuterium mine production by +10% for 20 months

15 Jan – The Enemy fleet arrives in Rigel

1 Feb – We are under attack

I order my Con Ship to incorporate Tural.

26 Feb – The Enterprise arrives in Rigel

9 Apr – We win in Rigel and have a special project here I order the nearby Science Ship to research since the Enterprise went missing in action

22 Apr – Survey done in Alpha Imvori system with a Class M planet near Idanian.

2 May – Cardassian and Romulans are at peace

5 June – Research done for the Plasma Lancing tech, next is Particle Funnel I which gives my Nanite stations +10% for 12 months

22 July – Turul brought in! It has 6 mining stations, 1 Deuterium, and then:

Turul IVa – Class M, size 15, Alpine, 80%, 8 Energy Districts, Tectonic Magma to boost alloys. – I order here a Farian Colony Ship.

Turul VIIa – Class L 50%, size 15, Arid, 9 Energy and 12 Ag Districts here, I order it terraformed

20 Sept – Special Project in Rigel done, I got 1420 research

1 Oct – The Oldvon system with two 30% Class D planets minor nearish Tanugan is surveyed

I am at my caps in Alloys, Minerals and Energy I order 5 more Excelsiors to use it

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote