View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 09:36 AM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s turn to the Federation Mission Tree Early Game:

I have zoomed in on our First Mission “Where No One has Gone Before” which needs two Science Ships captained and 10 systems surveyed. I have one. Then that unlocks “Build the Enterprise” which needs massive 3400 Alloys and then “Understand the Unknown” which needs 5 Anomalies researched. As you can see, once we have Built the Enterprise we unlock a lot of missions that will give us Enterprise crews.

Now let’s turn to the mid-game Mission Tree:

Here you can see our branched and ahistorical choices like “Empowering Section 31.” Or you can
“Grow the Federation.”

Now here are the late game Missions:

As you can see, one is Bajoran Membership. You have to have incorporated Bajor and a bunch of other things like reducing unrest and getting it’s population up.

So, since my first Mission is to have two Science Ships crewed and exploring with a Captain, let’s star working on building one in Sol’s Spacedock One. A new Science Ship of the Russell Design will normally cost me 100 Alloys but with my cultures -25% cost it’s just 75 Alloys but I don’t have any. But I can trade to make it. I swap 400 energy which are credits for 75, and then order it made. It should take 48 days

I order my current Science Vessel and Captain to scout the four unknown systems between us, the Romulans and the Klingons.

I order my Construction Ship to start building two Mining Stations at 100 Minerals per in Sol for a 3 energy and 3 mineral set up. They have an upkeep of one Energy, and I’ll need to keep Minerals open for expansion, so I won’t dig too deep here yet.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote