View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 12:29 PM   #785
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Just got an email that the Disney+ legacy bundle (with ESPN+ and Hulu) is going up $4 a month to $18.99. YAY.

I tried to get this bundle, but I couldn't, because I couldn't switch from my annual Disney+ subscription to the bundle. I could only switch to another Disney+ annual subscription, so I had to cancel my annual subscription, wait until it expired, and then sign up for the bundle.

I tried doing it through Disney+, but it kept rejecting my credit card. It rejected all three that I have and PayPal. So, the issue was clearly on their end. I ended up chatting with someone from Disney+ to figure it out and she recommend that I just sign up through Hulu, which I ended up doing. Hulu had no issue with my form of payment and now I have the bundle.

Of course, I have since received an email or two a day from Disney+ begging me to return, asking why I left, telling me I am missing out...
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote