View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 03:03 PM   #299
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked View Post
Wait, so now you are telling me that Hamas is bad? I thought the Jewish ethnostate was just bombing hospitals because they are scummy. But now you are telling me the terrorists with a history of using schools and hospitals for human shields, are in fact doing it again.
I know it is hard to believe Hamas would ever do anything dishonest. They seem like such moral, upright World citizens. But let's pretend that they weren't. Let's say they are completely morally bankrupt, with a history of exploiting and killing their own citizens on a regular basis. Let's just suppose they regularly build military command and weapons depots in places like hospitals. Let's just imagine they might funnel displaced people to camp in areas right above their command and control tunnels. Let's get really crazy and say they quite regularly fire rockets and mortars while surrounded by civilians, mostly children, knowing that counter fire is likely to result in many deaths.
How exactly do you fight such opponents? Just let them continue to fire missiles and mortar barrages as well as allow them to send incursions into your civilian homes to rape and murder your civilians so they can continue to kill as many innocents as possible, right? That is of course what any country would do.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote