View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 09:09 AM   #139
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Depth chart locks don't save with your game?

I sent this into Jim at customer support but wanted to ask here too, to make sure I'm not missing something.

Player locks on the depth chart/formations screen don't save along with your game. Is this by design, or an oversight? It's been along time since I played FOF so can't recall how those player locks worked in the past?

What I did while going through my defensive formations was to get all of the linemen set and then lock them. Rinse and repeat for LB and DB's. Easy way to know I've got everyone set.

Go back next day and load my game, have a player injured, and go to defensive formation chart and everybody is unlocked again. If the locks stick replacement would be as easy as unlocking injured player and asking the DC for his suggestion. Then take his suggestion or not. With the locks not saving if I want to ask the DC, without risking a total reshuffle of the selections, I would have to relock 54(?) players before asking.

With these locks not sticking it becomes a pain to use the "asking the coordinator" option.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote