View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 06:03 AM   #91
Cole
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Does it throw anyone else off that "good" ratings in FOF are shades of red? That runs pretty counterintuitive to other games (namely OOTP), but in general in ratings/games red = bad, but here someone rated 90 and up is all red?

Maybe it doesn't bother anyone else, but to piggyback my own comment....

The colors aren't even consistent within the game. For example QB/WR chemistry ... green is good/positive chemistry, red is bad/negative chemistry.

Which is the way it logically makes sense to be.

Yet for player ratings it's the flipped... red is "great/excellent" or "positive" ratings ... Green is for mid-range values ...

Then combine ratings seem to be on a different color scale as well .. the best-rated guys seem to be somewhere in a yellow to orange scale color ...but then there's also green, blue and white on the way down ...

Maybe I'm missing something and I stand to have this better explained to me.

But to my mind for a game where quickly seeing things at a glance is important, being able to quickly correlate "good" and "bad" ratings with their appropriate colors in all aspects of the game seems important.

I think it would be great to see red = "bad", then up from yellows, greens and blues as things get "good".
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote