View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 09:12 PM   #63
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

21 March, 1125 – Our Sway Scheme on Duke of Gwynedd works and our relations rise to +55, I keep on him

28 March – I unlock another Learning Perk – this time I take Wash Your Hands that reduces the chance I or my courters get sick.

17 May – Raiders from Vestland arrive in Ynys Mon too far to hit, 2978. I call up my troops to try and hit them

26 May – My 4k is rallied and I order them to Wales.

20 June – Building in Thomond is done! – they raided Ynys Mon and are leaving

17 July – Raiders finish the other Ynys Mon and are crossing the strait to main Wales I divert there

8 Aug – My main army enters battle with them

26 Sept – We win and capture 60 cash

6 Oct – Duke of Gwynedd is building a faction against me for Independence. We have relations of +76. Can I make nice with cash to hold him off? I offer him a gift of 168 and raise relations by +29 to 100

10 Oct – We get a new great grandson named Brangen!

29 Nov – My daughter Maria was murdered! I gain 32 stress

1 May, 1126 - In Ennis where I am making 1.36/month, I order a Wetlands Farmhouse for 100 cash and that will give me +0.30 taxes, and take 3 years

21 May – Royal Court Event!

Royal Court Event – Murder Holes and Priest Hole
s – A visitor tells me she can build secret passageways and an Oubliette or more at my will.

I have four options:

1. No Thanks! I gain 75 prestige and lose 6 grandeur
2. A Series of Spy Holes Would be Brilliant – I gain 10 grandeur and spend 95 cash
3. I’d Love a Secret Entrance – I also gain 10 grandeur at the cost of 95 cash
4. How About an Oubliette? – I also gain 10 grandeur at the cost of 95 cash

I choose the Secret Entrance one

25 Sept – I can now form a Hybrid Culture with the Welsh.

10 Oct – Our Culture has discovered the secret of Royal Prerogative. Next is Battlements in 12 years

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote