View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 11:15 AM   #131
garion333
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
Do you think that's actually the league scout view, or just an incorrect item in the display? (My best guess is the latter.)

I'm not sure, which is the issue. I sold my soul for coaches with high Scouting, only to have guys coming out lower than I saw them. Not like they're coming out like a different player, just well below what I was seeing with incredibly high Scouting on all my coaches.

I may be overly influenced by my recent draft where I took two WRs in the 1st and then they came out not quite what I expected. The top WR looked uber studly but came out 54/368. That 54 is great, but the 68 was a bit of a letdown. Perhaps I am simply not aware of what is static anymore on WRs so I can't look at this player and know he'll boom. We shall see.

Quote:
Positive note on the interface: I am REALLY liking scrolling through my roter on the "Contract" section of the player cards for renegotiations/cuts at FA1:1 (or whatever date that is now.)

Agreed. It's nice to go through them without having to open a new window every time. If Jim sneaks the "Years Left" back on the standard Roster screen I think I'll be good with how this version does contracts.

Quote:
Negative note on the interface: now that long snappers don't top out at 22/22 like in FOF8, they dominate the top of the FA listings. Need a way to filter on "All Non-Punters/Kickers/Long Snappers" so that the top 10-15 players in the overall search don't show those positions.

Also agreed. Seems like a relatively simple add.

Last edited by garion333 : 11-04-2023 at 11:20 AM. Reason: More info
garion333 is offline   Reply With Quote