View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 06:32 AM   #129
MIJB#19
Coordinator

The new Trade HQ has some positives and negatives.
I like that teams will do a suggestion what it will require to acquire their pick. Lesson learned: you have to know in advance what pick or player you want to acquire through a different screen.

An awkward one with that screen when trading draft picks: when you ask for a team with a pick in the 1st a spot lower what it takes, they will demand your pick 1 spot higher and want some lower rounders as well. For example, a move down from 1.9 to 1.10, will cost you additional picks, it doesn't get you additional picks. I've seen it happen with other 1st round picks as well when I asked the other team about their 1st and I happened to have the pick right ahead of them.

My biggest complaints with the interface is the No/Yes buttons on the screen where you make an offer to an FA, they're intuitively flipped around and the No button will also give you the 'already offered a contract' feedback, despite that it didn't get saved. As it is now, I try to make sure there is no reason to even click the No button.

I really liked that FA's that you attempt to lowball on will tell you to wait another day to make a new offer.

The game breaker to me right now is that cohesion works backwards: keeping players around now lowers cohesion (and overall team performance in the process), while keeping as few players as possible skyrockets it (and the performance). The good news: it seems this got added yesterday to the known issues.
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote