View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 06:11 PM   #89
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I don't think it's a confusing case. Hamas has nothing powerful enough to do that kind of damage.

Actually they do. They use the BADR-3 rockets that they get from Iran. Note the warhead explodes in air and spreads 1.400 pieces of shrapnel. Looks like the damage that was done in this attack.
https://www.debka.com/irans-badr-3-m...ket-offensive/

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Israel has said they are going to target the hospital, they warned people to leave, and they proceeded to brag about hitting the hospital after the strike. It was only after some backlash came did they hastily come up with a story about it being a Hamas rocket and post some easily debunked videos that they later had to delete.
Can you show me directly where they said to abandon this specific hospital and where they would attack this specific hospital? What I keep seeing linked is a WHO article that condemns the call from Israel to evacuate all hospitals in Northern Gaza ahead of the ground offensive. That is a part of asking all civilians to leave the area so they will not be caught in the cross-fire.

I'm not saying Israel didn't do this. I don't trust Israel's statements any more than I trust Palestine sources. They both have reasons to lie, exaggerate and play PR games with anything that happens. That is why you look beyond just what the PR are saying.
This is a really interesting post breaking down the videos available and what they believe happened. People say they have done a real good job breaking down attacks in Ukraine, but I have no idea their political allegences.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote