View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 08:33 AM   #6414
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I don't really know the answer to the last question. But I think white people are more likely to just argue with cops and others like me are too scared of them to do anything but obey them and sit there nervously. Never think of driving away. I think maybe Maga people might ignore them and drive away but maga people seem to shout at them and argue more. Shrug. Thoughts?
If you watch many police stops, the people that argue with police come in all the colors of the rainbow. So do the ones that run. Those that argue come in many flavors as well. From the sovereign citizen that believes the law don't apply to them, to the entitled white person who believe police should never inconvenience them, to the regularly incarcerated who believe they know the law better than the cops.

The people that run generally do so because they have drugs, or illegal guns, or they have open warrants. The "I'm ran because I was afraid" almost always seem to be the ones who have like 8 warrants in 3 counties. They ran because they were afraid of going to jail.

That is not a blanket of everyone in those situations obviously. Some people argue because they are innocent and feel targeted. Some people do run because they are scared and don't know what else to do. I would say the last group are a very small number, though. If you fear police then the last thing most people do is escalate with the them.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote