View Single Post
Old 08-30-2023, 11:30 AM   #156
Flasch186
Coordinator

**Match: Johnny B Badd (F) vs. Marcus "Buff" Bagwell (H) in an "I Quit" Match**

**Commentary:**

Tony Schiavone: "Folks, don't go anywhere, because we have an 'I Quit' match between Johnny B Badd and Marcus 'Buff' Bagwell. This feud has reached its boiling point, and there can be no better way to settle it!"

Bobby Heenan: "Absolutely, Tony! Someone's going to scream 'I Quit' tonight, and I can't wait to hear it!"

**Match Summary:**

The match starts with Johnny B Badd showing a lot of aggressiveness, as if he wants to settle this grudge match quickly. Bagwell, however, keeps his composure and fights back with calculated strikes. The intensity ratchets up as both men utilize various submissions to try to make the other say those two humiliating words, "I Quit".

Halfway through the match, Johnny B Badd locks Bagwell in a sleeper hold, but Bagwell manages to reverse it into a back suplex. Bagwell seizes this moment to grab a microphone and taunt Badd, telling him to just quit and save himself the embarrassment. Badd doesn't give in and fights back with all he's got.

Towards the end, Bagwell gains the upper hand by dodging a high-flying move from Badd. He capitalizes by locking Badd into a devastating Crossface submission. After a prolonged struggle, and with Bagwell wrenching back even more, Johnny B Badd finally yells "I Quit" into the microphone.

**Winner: Marcus 'Buff' Bagwell**

**Rating: 2.75 stars**

**Commentary:**

Tony Schiavone: "Wow, what an emotional match! Marcus Bagwell really pushed Johnny B Badd to his limit tonight."

Bobby Heenan: "That's the name of the game in an 'I Quit' match, Tony. You push your opponent until they break, and tonight, Johnny B Badd broke."

Marcus Bagwell celebrates his hard-fought victory, leaving Johnny B Badd in the middle of the ring questioning his next moves. As Bagwell leaves, he makes sure to remind everyone that he never quits, reinforcing his tough-guy persona.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote