View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 07:08 AM   #134
Flasch186
Coordinator

Segment: Hallway Brawl Between The Blue Bloods and Harlem Heat

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Folks, we can't even catch our breath here tonight. Our camera crew is picking up another altercation further up the hall."

Bobby Heenan: "You said it, Tony! The tension in WCW right now is like a powder keg ready to explode!"

Hallway Brawl:

(The Blue Bloods, Earl Robert Eaton and Lord Steven Regal, are engaged in a heated discussion with Harlem Heat, Booker T and Stevie Ray, along with their manager Sensational Sherri. As the camera crew gets closer, Lord Steven Regal throws the first punch at Booker T, and all hell breaks loose.)

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Oh, my! Lord Steven Regal just took a swing at Booker T, and now it's chaos!"

Bobby Heenan: "WCW has never been this out of control! And I love it!"

(The brawl spills over, knocking down a set of steel chairs lined against the wall. Harlem Heat and The Blue Bloods are trading punches and kicks. Sensational Sherri tries to intervene but ultimately steps back as the fight intensifies.)

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Security needs to get a handle on this, and fast. We have fights breaking out all over the place!"

Bobby Heenan: "These teams have significant history, and it looks like neither is willing to back down. This isn't just a fight; this is a statement!"

(Security finally arrives to separate the two teams, but the glares and shouts make it clear that this fight is far from over.)

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Wow, what a night! If this is any indication of what's to come, WCW fans are in for an unforgettable ride!"

Bobby Heenan: "I've been in this business a long time, Tony, and I've never seen anything like this. The tension here is palpable, and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds!"

Tony Schiavone: "Neither can I, Bobby. Let's head back to the ring for more action. Stay with us, folks; you don't want to miss what happens next!"

3.25* and 75% effectiveness
The feud gains 10% heat to 24

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote