View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 11:17 AM   #394
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
What the hell is the suggestion there? The same as what was spread around the time that new Jewish people were at work in the towers on 911? They knew?

re: 9/11. I think too early to judge, he's saying he was misquoted. Per his request, no idea on when he asked for it, but you'd think the reporter can provide the recording (did the reporter really refuse?).

Access to this page has been denied
Quote:
“What I said is on Jan. 6, I do believe that there were many federal agents in the field and we deserve to know who they are,” Ramaswamy said on CNN’s “The Source.” “On 9/11, what I’ve said is that the government lied and this is incontrovertible evidence, Kaitlan, the government lied about Saudi Arabia’s involvement.”

“Again, I asked that reporter to send a recording because it was on the record. He refused to do it, but we had a free flowing conversation,” he told Collins when she pressed him further on the quotes. “The truth is there are lies the government has told about 9/11, but it’s not the ones that somebody put in my mouth. It’s the one that I articulated, which is that Saudi Arabia, absolutely their intelligence was involved in 9/11.”

re: Jan 6. This one is more interesting. Unsure what he is getting at ... so what if there were federal agents a the Capitol? Is he saying they contributed to the rush into the Capitol?

Access to this page has been denied
Quote:
“Vivek was referring to Jan. 6, not 9/11, as we have clarified with the Atlantic. It was a very free-flowing conversation, so we are not blaming the reporter, but the real question Vivek has is about undercover federal agents on Jan. 6, 2021, not 9/11,” his campaign spokesperson told The Hill.

Vivek, next time you sit down with a reporter, just do your own recording.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote