View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 07:06 AM   #66
Flasch186
Coordinator

Savage Unleashes Scathing Tirade, Embraces Dark Side

In a shocking backstage interview, Randy "Macho Man" Savage went on an intense tirade before making his way to the ring to fully unleash on the fans and other WCW wrestlers.

"For too long, I've been held back in WCW. For too long, I've been disrespected by the fans and the washed-up has-beens in the locker room," Savage seethed, his voice dripping with contempt.

As he marched through the backstage area, Savage's rhetoric became more hostile. "All you phony fans out there can stick it! You don't deserve the Macho Man anymore. And all the punks giving me the stink eye back here - you're all on notice!"

Arriving ringside, Savage grabbed the mic and channeled his inner rage. "Cut my music, I got something to say! Randy Savage is no longer here to please all you mindless sheep. I'm looking out for number one from here on out!"

Pacing the ring like a caged lion, the Macho Man viciously turned on the fans. "For two years I busted my butt trying to entertain each and every one of you. And how do you repay me? With apathy and disrespect! Well no more, do you hear me? NO MORE!"

"And Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Sting, Lex Luger - all you so-called top guys who never gave me my proper due? Consider this a declaration of war. Because the Macho Man is comin' for ALL of you!"

His tirade finally over, Savage symbolically threw down his trademark sunglasses and crushed them under his boots. The crowd booed mercilessly as the once-beloved icon made his shocking heel turn official.

"Ohhh yeah...the Madness is taking over! You ain't seen nothing yet!" Savage snarled in conclusion. The Macho Man is unleashed, and WCW will never be the same.

3.75*

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote