Coordinator

2 Shows from Halloween Havoc and Nitro #3 between shows is up:

Opener: One Man Gang v Meng
Harlem Heat w/ Sensational Sherri v The Blue Bloods
Scott Norton v Randy Savage
Hulk Hogan (c) w/ Jimmy Hart v Lex Luger

We open however with Kevin Sullivan:

**Segment 1: Opening Promo**

[The arena is buzzing with anticipation as the camera pans across the cheering crowd. The spotlight shines on the ring, and the music fades out, leaving only the echoing cheers of the fans. Suddenly, Kevin Sullivan's entrance music hits, and he walks out, mic in hand, with a conflicted expression on his face.]

**Commentator 1:** And here comes the man who was once the leader of the notorious Dungeon of Doom, Kevin Sullivan! He's been through a rollercoaster of emotions lately.

**Commentator 2:** That's right, last week we saw Sullivan ousted from his position as the leader, and the Giant taking the reins. Let's see what he has to say.

[Sullivan stands in the center of the ring, the microphone to his lips, and the crowd's cheers gradually die down.]

**Kevin Sullivan:** Ladies and gentlemen, last week… last week was a shock. A shock that shook the very core of my being. For years, I've led the Dungeon of Doom. We've been a force to be reckoned with, a group that struck fear into the hearts of our opponents.

**Commentator 1:** Sullivan's certainly reminiscing about the power he once held over the Dungeon.

**Kevin Sullivan:** But now… now, the Giant has taken that power from me. The very same Giant I've mentored, guided, and shaped into a force. And yet, he's decided to strike me down.

**Commentator 2:** The Giant's betrayal has left Sullivan reeling. It's evident he's struggling to make sense of it all.

**Kevin Sullivan:** I'm not here to make excuses. I'm not here to point fingers. I'm here to admit that I'm hurting, that I'm angry. Angry at myself for not seeing it coming, angry at the Giant for turning his back on everything we stood for.

**Commentator 1:** Sullivan's emotions are raw, and you can hear it in his voice.

**Kevin Sullivan:** But let me make one thing clear. This… this isn't the end of Kevin Sullivan. No, far from it. I've faced adversity before, and I've overcome it. I will find my path, and I will rise again.

**Commentator 2:** Sullivan's showing resilience, asserting that he won't let this setback define him.

**Kevin Sullivan:** The Dungeon of Doom might have changed, but I haven't changed. I'm not defined by titles or leadership roles. I'm defined by my actions, my will, and my unbreakable spirit.

[Sullivan's intense gaze pierces through the camera, his determination evident.]

**Kevin Sullivan:** So, let the Giant take the helm of the Dungeon. Let him enjoy this temporary victory. But remember, Giant, this fight… it's far from over.

[Sullivan drops the microphone and exits the ring, leaving the crowd with a mix of uncertainty and anticipation.]

**Commentator 1:** Kevin Sullivan's defiant words send a clear message to the Giant, and it seems he's not ready to fade into the background just yet.

**Commentator 2:** That's right, his path might have changed, but his fire hasn't diminished. We'll have to keep a close eye on how this situation develops.

[The camera shifts to the commentators, who discuss the impact of Sullivan's words as the scene transitions to the next segment.]

3*

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 08-20-2023 at 06:04 PM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote