View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 09:08 AM   #324
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Yup, it'll be a cluster if Trump gets re-elected.

Could Donald Trump serve as president if convicted? | CNN Politics

Yes , which is why I see the SC totally allowing him or another Republican president to pardon him in the end. Best case is under Trump we have an Autocracy like Turkey/ Hungary and worse case the beginning of the Fourth Reich.

I agree the D party needs to get younger and we need to have more parties that are actually relevant. I think 4 parties and two can join to create a coalition type governing model. But, if we have people voting 3rd party or staying home because they aren’t getting what they want that is a bad decision. I am a white hetero former US veteran male corporate VP they aren’t coming for me the day Trump declares himself King. I am amazed at the people who have every reason to stop another Trump presidency yet are not on board to vote against him.

Republican friends always say and they are right that the Rs can always count on the Dems breaking up and fighting against each other. They do join under the one nominee it seems better than us. Make no mistake the 2016 election never ended.

Last edited by Galaril : 08-02-2023 at 09:21 AM.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote