View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 11:28 PM   #239
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

College Dynasty has a lot going for it, but the user interface turns me off a bunch. It seems to have originated as a mobile game. It's pretty but there is just so much wasted space, which causes you to have to do an awful lot of scrolling and clicking. As an example, I'm able to see a maximum of 15 recruits at a time on the recruiting page. That's actually a significant increase from what it was before I changed the DPI in my display settings from 150% to 100% (I have a 4k monitor).

If it's not apparent I was a big fan of TCY's interface. Yes, it could have used some sprucing up and some logos, but it gave you a lot of information in an orderly fashion. It actually has a lot of a Bowl Bound College Football vibe. I love that you can edit the league structure to an extent and apparently you can modify bowl tie-ins and stuff. That is absolute fire, but I just can't get past how much the UI bugs me. It's absolutely worth purchasing to support the game's development, but I'll still be playing TCY over it. It's strange how much a game from 2001 still has a hold on me lol.

Last edited by sovereignstar v2 : 07-05-2023 at 11:29 PM.
sovereignstar v2 is offline   Reply With Quote